Wedding Design Concept
The wedding of Ines and Torben was wonderful and as fun as they wanted it to be. This can also be read in the articles in the BRAUT & BRÄUTIGAM magazine July and November 2018 – Wozu brauche ich einen Hochzeitsplaner?
- a colorful wedding in vintage boho style
- Colors: bordeaux, green, pink, light blue with golden elements
- the flower arrangements on the dinner tables
- Tattoo station
- at midnight the sister dressed up as Ronald McDonald and brought the midnight snack
- the very cool and individual wedding dance like in the movie Hitch
- Partial planning – decoration concept, floral decoration, accompaniment on the wedding day
“We are absolutely thrilled and would recommend Madlen from marrybylen at any time. From the beginning it was a super nice and fast mail exchange. And when we met in person we were blown away. Madlen is funny, loving and has a wonderful character. From beginning on it was like meeting a friend to talk to about the wedding, our visions and ideas. Madlen has given us many tips, suggestions and more ideas. From her experience as a wedding planner we could absolutely benefit. She has made our wedding a fantastic event. From the beginning of the first planning steps, such as the time table, till the wedding day itself, Madlen was on our side!
Ines & Torben